Bill Bonde ( ``This is the Battle of Epping Forest

Gymmy Bob wrote:

Burning anything is not environmental friendly. I guess it depends on what
environment you want to live in. I prefer to have some sunshine and clouds
in the sky.

When the temp gets hot enough, there is almost no smoke. These materials
are gasified and consumed to ash. The increased ash content of corn fits
in well with what I've read about corn cob gasifiers.

--
"In August Rudyard's listlessness called for another series of major and
very unpleasant medical examinations.... He later joked ... 'If this is