Larry Jaques

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:31:46 -0400, DamnYankee
calmly ranted:

Ok Fellas,

I've purchased some hollow 'n rounds (and a few other molding planes)
and is a good resource on the use of these relics to recreate mouldings
from the 18th/19th century???

I've been scouring the Web, various books, and it's become a lost art.
There's lots of Norms, but not alot of Roys.

"There are" and "a lot".

Can anyone offer any advise/expertise while I give my my two M12Vs and
router table a well-deserved rest?

"Advice" is freely given.

Learn all about planes:
http://www.supertool.com/StanleyBG/stan0.htm

Saws:
http://www.vintagesaws.com/cgi-bin/f...y/library.html

New old tools:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~alf/en/newold/newold.html

Or the whole gamut at the Electronic Neanderthal:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~alf/en/en.html

I much prefer hand tools but my body says I need to work more
with power and save the hand tool for the finer work. sigh

Gracias!

De nada, amigo. Waitaminutethere...a Yankee spreakin' Spanish?

--
"If the promise of the Declaration of Independence is ever to be fulfilled,
it will be the Libertarian Party which fulfills it. If the Constitution is