OverPriced

Default Zanussi Spares Expensive

I've got a Zanussi DW24 disk washer which has 2 problems.

1.. The wheels on the baskets both top and bottom have failed and some
companies are trying to charge me over £5 per wheel, with a total of 16
wheels (8 on top and 8 below) this is £80 for a few pieces of plastic.
2.. Also there is a PTFE washer on the motor which is wearing and caused
the motor to make a whining noise.

I can get this washer Zanussi tried to sell me a new motor!!!!

With the wheels costing over £80 in total plus delivery, plus how ever much
the motor costs. It's now cheaper to replace the machine for a few failing
parts that should be cheap to replace.

Why do Zanussi charge so much for these parts and is there a cheaper place
to get them. I assume these parts probably only cost 2-3 pounds to produce
for the lot!!!

Any help on places to get these parts with out the inflated prices.