Edwin Pawlowski

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
om...
http://www.jointech.com/

Looks like an advancment to me. Of course it cost almost $500.00,
that's just for the lift, no router included.

Certainly looks good. I question the ability to zero out a bit though. They
state you only have to do it the first time you ever use a bit.

Given the variability of putting a bit into the router, I'd think it could
easily vary a few thousandths each time nulling any previous settings. I
don't seat the bit on the very bottom of my router.

Other direct drive units (like Benchdog) have a similar indicator like they
have in the Pro series. Nice feature. The Pro series seems to be priced
competitively. Well worth considering either model from what I can see
here.