Norminn

Default How to rid house of ants?

James Nipper wrote:
Recently we have had a rash of ants in our house. We have a two story
house, about 2400 sq feet. The ants are in the kitchen and laundry room
at one end of the 1st floor, and in the bathroom at the other end of the
house , on the 2nd floor. So, I am not sure if some sort of "spot"
treatment will help.

Do I need perimeter spraying , on the outside of the house , or should I be
thinking more of spot , inside spraying just in the areas where we see the
ants ??

Any ideas would be appreciated !!

--james--

They are probably sugar ants (toothpaste). Mop floors well, get crumbs
and open food out of the kitchen. Clean cupboards if they are into
cupboards. Get an ant bait, put in locale where they are attracted, in
their path.