Joseph Meehan

twfsa wrote:
There are a Lady Bugs all over the house for what reason this fall I do
not
know, is there a way to get rid of them?

Thanks
Tom

A vacuum seems to work. They are not our domestic lady bugs, but rather
a import. You will notice they are orange and not red like our domestic lady
bugs.

How many you get depends on many factors like weather. This year I have
only seen one. I did not see that many all summer.

They are looking to winter over and in a short time they will be hidden
away and you are not likely to see many if any until spring when they are
getting ready to leave.

They can bite, but except for the rare person with an allergy the bites
are minor.

regular insect sprays kill them. You can call in a professional if you
like, but from what I hear, it is a little too late by now.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math