willshak

Daniel Prince wrote:

I have a handcart with tubeless tires. One of the tires has developed a
leak in the sidewall. It goes completely flat in about a day. (I wish
they had used a solid rubber tire.)

What is the best way to repair this tire? Would one of those liquid
tire sealants work? Thank you in advance for all replies.

I've never had any luck with those tire sealers on a small tire. I think
they rely on centrifical force and the tire heating up when driving down
the highway.
Depending upon the size of the tire, you may be able to get an inner
tube to fit it. I had the same problem with one of my front tractor
tires and a few applications of the sealer didn't work, but the inner
tube fixed it. If the tire is too small for an inner tube, maybe some
sort of spray in insulating foam to make it semi-solid. I never tried it
though, so I can't vouch for any success.