The Natural Philosopher

Christian McArdle wrote:

So, after buying new waste fitting and applying a handful of plumbers

mait

the exit from the pan is now sealed.....only for me to discover that the
leak is in fact coming from the flush (entry) pipe!

I must admit, I thought it odd. I never had any problem with the soil
outlet, but definitely did have issues with the flush pipe. In the end, I
think I stuffed the hole full of silicon before jamming the flush pipe
"cork" in. It worked very well and I never had leaks.

Christian.

Me too. Everything leaked. Stuff it all with silicone.

Natures instant perfect fit gasket....