Jan Wysocki

In article , vortex2 wrote:
Hi,

In our office we have a Siemens branded thermostat/heating timer, which is
basically a digital stat with 7 days, multiple "ons and offs" with any
temperature you like on any individual "on or off". It's really cool.

I want one for home. Can I find a web merchant to sell me one? No.

Part number is RDE10.1

Any pointers?

Wickes sell rebadged Siemens heating timers.
I have two, one is about 15 years old, the other about 3 years.
Very good value. Available with various single/multiple day options and
3 on/off cycles per day, maybe more by now?

--
Jan