Roy Hammond

Thanks guys. Food for thought - and action! Will let you know what happens!
-Roy-
(Surrey, England)
"Art" wrote in message
Straight on,Gov!! Used to have the "city cousins" do that to teach them

the
ins and outs of farming!! BTW that was before we pointed them to that

stack
behind the barn where all the "Magic Mushrooms" grew. I can't tell you how
many times the came tracing back into my dad's home with the aroma and
evidence of delving into the old "Poop Pile" in search of a fungi that

will
produce mind altering effects!! Needless to say, the appropriate
application of corrective actions by their respective parents proved to be
more mind altering that the mushrooms they actually found. LOL
However: I do like the automotive ignition approach remembering the

"Model
T SparkCoil" experiments that we endured when in school and at home.
Flippin wonder they finally did away with "shock treatment" for the
mindless, Eh.. Cheers, hopefully one of these applications prove
applicable for your pest problem. Maybe a couple pints of good Irish
Liquor will also suffice after trying, Eh??

"NSM" wrote in message

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
| Mark Leininger wrote:
| We use a fence charger to provide perimeter protection for our

chicken
| coop and have found a few sets of blackened paw prints in the

morning.

Avoid ****ing on it in that case!