John

I would avoid one with a window in the top. We had one and the bread seemed
to get ruined by condensation. Had a 20% success rate and received
conflicting advice from help line.

Took it back and exchanged it for a Panasonic (more cost) and have had a
100% success. (no glass window - they are un-necessary anyway).

--

Regards

John

"Peter Stockdale" wrote in message

"Maurice Hood" wrote in message
news:3d6ce704f477bfeec7a8979b930f96de.126261@mygat e.mailgate.org...
Want to buy a bread making machine. Any pointers in what to look for ?
Any brand best/best avoided?

We have been very satisfied with our Panasonic Mod. No. SD253
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.