John Emmons

You're in luck cause the Sox beat the Yankees the other day...proving that
hell has indeed frozen over...

John Emmons

Paulco wrote:

I am a regular ebayer and you have just been added to my list of
sellers who I will deal with the day after hell freezes over.
Cheers
Paul

On 22 Oct 2004 08:17:25 -0700, (Zak) wrote:

No reserves. Discount shipping on multiple items. Thanks for looking.

Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking Book 1 Joinery

Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking Book 2 Shaping Veneering

Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking Book 3 Furnituremaking

Fine Woodworking Videos Clamps Turning for Furniture

Fine Woodworking on Making Period Furniture

Traditional Woodworking Techniques

The Shaper Book by Lonnie Bird Taunton Press

Turning for Furniture by Ernie Conover Taunton Press

The Practical Woodturner by F. Pain Woodworker Handbook

Home and Workshop Guide to Sharpening by Harry Walton

Taunton's Fine Woodworking Index by Harriet Hodges

The Toolbox Book by Jim Tolpin Taunton Press

Scroll Saw Handbook with Patterns Patrick Spielman

Power Tools and How to Use Them RARE OOP Craftsman

Craftsman Job-Fitted Bench Saws Know-How 1967 Rare OOP

Fine Hardwoods Selectorama - Veneer - Woodworking Book

Getting the Most Out of Your Band Saw / Table Saw / Delta

Encyclopedia of Furniture Making by Ernest Joyce (1976)

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western

Australia