dougga

Default Toilets... dirty stinking toilets!

Hey, I have a problem with my toilet.

It appears to be slowly leaking at the wax seal under the ceramic base. I
have a 1916 wood home that is rather warped at this point by the toilet so
there really aren't straight lines and flat surfaces.

I assume this has been going on for years. There's a curious smell in the
between-wall spaces under the bathroom that I assume is fecal in nature but
doesn't exactly smell like the 'real thing' [or Coke].

The pipes for the toilet are at this point ABS.

I'm thinking I have to rebuild some sort of flat base for it... but what to
do with the pipes that are aligned for the current base?

Assistance please?