Bob

Pull individual wires!!!!! I did #6 with 60 amp service. Its more than
adequate for my one man shop. I figure my maximum simultaneous draw (220v)
will never exceed 30 amps. (3hp table saw, 2hp dust collector, lights, small
shop heater). That would leave room for an air conditioner, if I ever do
that. sigh

Bob

"Elmar" wrote in message
om...
Just built a WW shop about 50' (cable length) from my service panel.
What gauge wire should I be using? 4-4-4-6? If so, should I pull
them all individually? Or buy the premade 4-4-4-6? What size
conduit? 1.25"?

Shop is 16X20, may consider a/c eventually too. Aside from that, I
have all the other goodies, Table Saw, dust collector, Compressors,
I'll need a ton of lighting, etc...

Would I ever really exceed 70 amps? Could I maybe get away with
6-6-6-6?

Thoughts? Experience?

Thanks!

Elmar