alexy

Dave Hinz wrote:

Provide a legit e-mail or at least one that
can be divined from what you do provide.

Why?

Because an anonymous coward's opinions are worth exactly nothing. You
can't back up your noise with any sort of facts, and you're hiding who
you are. Just noise in the background. If you cared about what you say,
you'd have the balls to back it up with who you are.

Ever since I changed email addresses and stopped using a real or parsable
addy on Usenet, the spam has _stopped_. I don't want it back.

So subscribe to a spam filtering service, or buy a program that does it,
or install SpamAssassin.

Dave, generally, I have agreed with your points in this "debate", but
here you are beating a dead horse. He provided the requested way to
contact him via email, in the portion of the post you did not quote.
Like him, I have recently changed emails, and while the bayesian
filter did a great job before, it is even better not to get any, so
that the annoying 1-2% doesn't slip through.