On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:38:24 -0400, "jtpr" wrote:

If you want to reply by email its -- ryan at jimryan dot com
Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam
"Fraser Johnston" wrote in message

"jtpr" wrote in message
All I know is you don't read about a lot of mauling by Golden

Retrievers.
You do about Pit Bulls, Rotts, and Shepard's. Operating on this simple
principle and a the fact there are innumerable other breeds out there, I
would never own one. And that same belief leads me to the belief that
most
(not all) people who do own them own them for the wrong reasons, they

had
other options and chose the dangerous one.

I have a Rotti x Pitbull. A nicer dog would be hard to find. It is
protective of the house but lets kids grab her round the neck while she
walks along with them dragging behind.

Fraser

There are always exceptions to every rule, and I'm glad your dog appears (so
far) to be one. My feeling is simply why take the chance?

Read to the end of the thread. The short form is that no breed is more
likely to attack than any other.

--RC

If I weren't interested in gardening and Ireland,
I'd automatically killfile any messages mentioning
'bush' or 'Kerry'