Dave Liquorice

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:57:37 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Quick question; is conducting paste for a boiler thermistor the
same as that used for computer processors? Or at least could I use
the stuff for PCs in a boiler?

Cobducting paste is paste that conducts.

Conducts what, heat or electricity?

My first reading of the OP rang the electricity bell and too many
variables bell. But I see it could be thermal in which case the white
goopy thermal grease as used for processor to heatsink interfaces is
probably OK, though a boiler may well get significantly hotter.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail