J. Clarke

jtpr wrote:

All I know is you don't read about a lot of mauling by Golden Retrievers.
You do about Pit Bulls, Rotts, and Shepard's.

Reporterese-to-english dictionary "Pit Bull (n): a dog."

The fact that you "read a lot about" something often means that the press
has decided to play it up and not that there is a real problem.

Operating on this simple
principle and a the fact there are innumerable other breeds out there, I
would never own one. And that same belief leads me to the belief that
most (not all) people who do own them own them for the wrong reasons, they
had other options and chose the dangerous one.

--
-Jim
©¿©¬

If you want to reply by email its -- ryan at jimryan dot com
Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam
"Robert Galloway" wrote in message
Why not. The guy I work for has three Rottweilers. Got to be careful
around them or they'll love you to death. Great big teddy bears. I
can't believe the breed has any inherent evil tendencies. They must be
taught. One man's observation only.

bob g.

Stay tuned - someone is yet bound to introduce the Rottweiller
into this thread...

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)