Eric F

Default The Bathroom Stink

OK folks, I really need your help. I'm starting to get sick from
this sewage odor eminating from my bathroom on cold nights.
I live on the top (3rd) floor of a garden type apartment
building/condo- there is a crawlspace/attic above me. I just had my
batroom remodeled, but the smell existed before. It just seems to be
getting worse. My downstairs neighbors claim they don't smell
anything. I already had my toilet seal redone to no avail.
Any chance it could be the pipe venting? Since I live on the top
floor I'm thinking when they installed roof fans a few years back they
screwed it up. The fans they put in are those useless bubble fan
things.
I don't know what else to do.