Allan

So, after buying new waste fitting and applying a handful of plumbers mait
the exit from the pan is now sealed.....only for me to discover that the
leak is in fact coming from the flush (entry) pipe! I could of course go
down the plumbers mait route again but if I could avoid it I would. Any
suggestions.

Al.

Allan wrote:

Fellow d-i-y'ers. It has been a loooong time since I have visited but

now I
have a small problem.

'er indoors felt the need for a new en-suite - so yay and verily it was

so.

Everything has been going smoothly (or as smoothly as removing and

fitting a
new en-suite can go) but after fitting the new toilet, I seem to have a
small leak from the waste pipe.

Now I could go pulling it apart etc, but if any of you chaps had any

sage
advice about fitting toilets - and in particular ensuring that the watse

is
well and truly sealed - I would be most grateful.

Get a gun and some sanitary silicone.

Empty bowl as far as possible.

Get her to **** and pee somewhere else for 6 hours.

Inject the stuff into any place it will go (around the waste joint of
the toilet that is..)

Clean up with white spirits and a ****load of bogroll. (the toilet, that
is).

Took about 3 goes to seal every little chink in mine, but its rock solid
now (the toilet, that is).

Al.