Wilson

Do you mean shaper cutters?
Rabbet in from each side to make the tongue.
Use short rabbet cutter for groove.
Here are some: http://www.woodline.com/scripts/prod...idcategory=123

Wilson

"Routerman P. Warner" wrote in message
om...
Have general method of t&g at the
http://www.patwarner.com/warner_magazine.html link. (Uses off the
shelf cutters.) Not a freebie, can be applied to shaper or router.

(H. Loucks) wrote in message

om...
I have a big pile of pine 2x10s that I want to rip into 2x4 & 2x6,
then mill T&G into the sides of the 2x6s for floor decking in a
timberframe. Trouble is, I can't find router bits for my Delta shaper
that will work with 1 1/2" thick stock. I've checked the usual
suspects -- Freud, LHR, etc with no luck. I'm beginning to think I
just need to build up bits out of separate pieces for the shaper. Any
wisdom out there on best way to add T&G to 2x6s?

Thanks,
Harvey