Larry Jaques

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:24:26 -0400, "B Man" calmly
ranted:

Lately I've been using a lot of Tung Oil - for some natural looking shelves,
boxes, etc. I'm really happy with the result - looks great. Expecially on
some figured wood.

Now - I have quite a load of cherry - I plan on making a dining room table
with it. Is it feasible to start with Tung Oil, and finish off with 2 or 3
coats of a Polly?

Give Waterlox Original a try. It combines tung oil and varnish in
a nice hand-applied finish. The look on cherry is stunning.

I am of the opinion that it would be tough enough for a dining room
table, but if you simply must saran-wrap it (heresy on cherry), you
could always add it over the Waterlox.

--
Like they say, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
http://diversify.com Lawyer-free Website Development