electrictym

snipped:
"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message news:
I continue to see satellite receiver installations that are not grounded to

clients and notice that antenna and sat, sometimes cable are not grounded at
all. Antenna installers seem to be better about it, and cable installations
are better than they once were on this matter, but very few of the sat
antennas are grounded. What am I missing?

microamps, but shouldn't the damned system be grounded?

Leonard

YES ..... according to just about any code.... it must be grounded.
A quick glance at the Dish Network or Direct TV user installation
guides will indicate safety grounding procedures.