Darren Harris

I know nothing at all about PDAs or programming. But from what I can
tell, it wouldn't suit my purpose anyway. I was visualizing two
displays(like the big red numbers on those easy to read digital
clocks). For power consumption reasons I assumed that this timer would
have to be something I'd plug into an outlet. I could settle for a
timer that would increment at 1/100th of a second instead of 1/60th.
So I guess that would mean that I'd need 8 decimal places for the
display that would show the split times.

Anyway, from what I gather, what I want to do is too complicated,
going by the recommdations so far.

Or perhaps there is a way to use a PDA hidden in a specially built box
where it would output to the kind of displays I need. Is this
plausible?

Thanks a lot.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.