Lawrence L'Hote

Default Building Wood Folding Stools(an Update)

You might have already seen over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking some
pictures and posts about my present mood about building another batch of
those wood folding stools. Over there it seems there is some interest and
I've received some good feedback. I have almost completely redone the
webpage describing my current building procedure. I'm in the process of
modifying the procedure to make wood folding side tables and will get back
to you when I get one put together. FWIW
http://home.mchsi.com/~larrylhote/stool/stool.htm

Larry