Ian Stirling

Jamie Willmott wrote:
Hi,

I have an indesit WG1130T washing machine that has developed a small
leak.

A small puddle appears at the back, right corner of the machine. This
only seems to happen towards the end of the wash cycle and mainly
after the machine has finished.

It is possible this is a leak in the feed pipe.
I've seen one leak a bit after it's used, then seal up.
The absolute best way is to take the machine out, and see where it's
leaking from when you run a cycle.

If you're not lucky enough to find the leak coming from the output or
input pipes, then you're going to have to open the machine, and either
examine closely after a cycle, or run a cycle and see where it's leaking
from.
(Do not insert hands or other appendages into rotating machinery, or
I reserve the right to point and laugh)