Jeff Wiseman

nospam wrote:

My TV has gone into childlock mode and there seems to be no way of unlocking
it (no-one knows the code). Its a Grundig tp 623 - is there a remote control
combination or anything else electronically I could do to bring it out of
this mode?

Thanks for any help.

Someone may have accidently entered a lock code for the set. In
my rather limited experience with this (i.e., I've not actually
seen the Grundig products) there is frequently a default code
that you can use to get back into the set to change or remove the
lock code. These are usually documented in the manual that came
with the set (the assumption being that the "children" don't know
enough to go find the owner's manual of the set to get the key code).

If you still have your owner's manual, there is a better than
even chance the code you need is in there.

- Jeff