Julie

"willshak" wrote
oreo123 wrote:
"willshak" wrote
oreo123 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is one that will microwave, bake, and
broil?

Had a local hardware store salesman tell me that there was one and
he couldn't remember the name.

Check with local appliance stores, or Sears, or Lowes, or even Home
Depot. I saw some in Sears. I doubt if you would find many for

under
$2000 though. Some I saw were over $2,600.

Wow. Just went looking. GE said over 1k. Sears they are 1300 or so.
UGH.

Supposedly that model will bake and broil.

Just to be sure, because others might have thought you meant
something else ( but I read the header), you are talking about a
conventional oven with a separate microwave oven mounted above it,
and not one single oven that did both, right?

I think he's talking about a conVECtion oven - a combination microwave
and broiler/toaster kind of thing. I've used one - seemed to work okay,
but not great.

JSH