Ric

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"big al - Peoples Pal" wrote in message

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"big al - Peoples Pal" wrote in message

snip
Disc' H&L is now crap, they seem to have dumped all the decent,

intelligent
programmes and just repeat the dross that has already been broadcast on

the
terrestrial channels and even if it is a 'new' programme they have the

same
content / presenters as the other dross.

And they say TV isn't dumbing own... :~(

Have to say I haven't watched it for about 3 years. I liked "This old
house" and there were a few good RTE (Irish TV) progs on building. Got

the
impression there were probably far to many repeats, but they are excuses

for
going and actually doing some DIY.

The RTE programme seems to have sunk without trace, 'This old house' seems
to have taken a rest (time will tell if it returns in the Winter
schedules)
not to mention that programme called 'Home time' also seems to have sunk
without trace. The stable diet seems to now nothing but repeats of Ch4
programmes, fishing or when a DIY slot is shown it's that idiot Tommy
Walsh
and his mates.

The only programme that still seems to be shown is 'The Old Yankee
Workshop', but even they seem to be repeats of repeats ! :~(

The Salvager is pretty good