big al - Peoples Pal

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"big al - Peoples Pal" wrote in message

snip
Disc' H&L is now crap, they seem to have dumped all the decent,

intelligent
programmes and just repeat the dross that has already been broadcast on

the
terrestrial channels and even if it is a 'new' programme they have the

same
content / presenters as the other dross.

And they say TV isn't dumbing own... :~(

Have to say I haven't watched it for about 3 years. I liked "This old
house" and there were a few good RTE (Irish TV) progs on building. Got the
impression there were probably far to many repeats, but they are excuses for
going and actually doing some DIY.

--
Big Al - The Peoples Pal
http://www.berkswelldirect.com/index.html