IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
Does anyone know where you can get single impeller pumps? I've not found
any on-line and wouldn't mind getting one for our HW system in general.

I believe someone recently recommended the Grundfos UPA 15-90 "Home
Booster".

The other manufacturer normally recommended is the Stuart Turner. They do
quite a number of single impellor pumps, from their entry level Showermate
1.2 (around 130 quid) to a Monsoon 3.0 (around 290). Obviously, there are
twin impellor versions of these, so check carefully.

The Grundfoss is quite cheap. When having booster on hot and cold on the
mains, it is best to check the pressure of both. Ideally they should be
near each other. If they are then a pressure equalizing valve will trim
off.