Bob Eager

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:42:49 UTC, EricP wrote:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:20:54 +0100, "big al - Peoples Pal"
wrote:

Is anyone else a really sad case like me, and are you now contemplating
going over to freeview + topup channels?

Possibly..!

I have thought about it, but don't they use the card slot on the old
boxes? We have two freeview boxes but neither has slots.

Thre are apparently new boxes with slots. So there's another 'one off'
expense.

Also the range of channels is hardly stupendous for 7 quid a month.

Well, 8 quid really. But that won't include Television X! Will that
disappoint you? :-)

--
The information contained in this post
is copyright (C) RD Eager, 2004, and