Jerry.

Default Hutton, Whitewash

"John Rumm" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

I am the most credible person in the world.

Credibility is a subjective thing based on how others value your
contribution. Your own views as to your credibility are hence of little
value in this context, since I presume you are not attempting to
convince yourself.

I'm not so sure !...

This perceived value is dictated by a number of factors, some a

1) Peoples past experiences of your advice / work / contributions;
2) The plausibility and technical accuracy of what you say;
3) The quality of rational explanation of what you say;
4) Your ability to do all this in a polite and non abrasive way.

Hence to assess your credibility with your peers on matters DIY (or any
other subject you have a history of posting to this group about) we
should perhaps consult the group.

So dear readers, marks out of 10 for IMM's credibility?

(but I've not long been subscribed so it many reflects his ability of
rational explanation and the plausibility and technical accuracy of what he
has said in this thread.