Lurch

Default Indesit Washing Machine Probs W1435

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:56:00 -0000, "Grinch"
wrote:

Can anybody help?
Model W1435
The machine is 18 months old & has very light use.
The problem is that it stops part way through the program and the dial just
continues to go round.
The repair man after talking to Indesit has replace a circuit board - no
cure. On his second visit he replaced a chip but said that he did not think
that it would cure the problem.
He has also given back the original cheque paid for me to hold ad the repair
is incomplete. I fear that he does not really know what to do now!!

Does anybody know anything about these machines.

My usual advice to anyone with an Inde**** machine is sling it. I have
delivered numerous machines that don't even work 'out of the box',
your 18 months is quite an achievement.
I don't know anyone else in the appliance trade that rates Inde**** at
all.
Sorry, but thats the way it is.