JURB6006

Acrobat Reader has the
capture tool built in. It is the little camera icon with the dotted
line around it.

Is there a way to force it to the whole screen so that the capture size is
constant ? This would allow you to move it one exact screen over and print the
next section. I don't mind taping them together, but the way I do it, it's very
difficult to get exactly the same size capture. The program I use is
PaintShopPro, which is set in page setup to use full page AND to maintain
aspect ratio. Sometimes I kick the monitor resolution up to 1920 to get the
best results.

I'll have to try the camera icon, but will it print full page even if the
capture was smaller ? I'll keep you "posted" and thanks for the tip, especially
if it works.

JURB