David

I've sprayed Minwhacks and had no problem sanding after 3 1/2 to 4
hours...but I reserve my right to use non-Minwhacks products from now
on.

As to the "AAMOF" that you mention, I was stating an absolute "FACT";
that I hate their products. That is not opinion, nor subject to
interpretation, or spin by you. My last comment about other products
was, indeed, my humble "opinion".

David

TeamCasa wrote:

David,
The point was, read the instructions. The poly I used on the last project
said wait 72 hours before sanding. If the OP (or anyone else reading this
post) was using Minwax Spray Poly, then sanding after only a few hours would
raise havoc with their project.

AAMOF - really a fact or just your humble opinion. IMHO, Minwax makes a
good product for many applications. I will grant you there are better ones
out there and I have used many of them. The use drives my decision on the
product choice.

Dave

"David" wrote in message

Why on earth are you quoting Minwhacks??? No where did I mention my
application of Minwhacks products. I HATE Minwhacks, AAMOF. Most other
mfgrs produce superior finishes and stains.