Richard

Rob Graham wrote:

Can't agree with you more; ours was set so that we were not bending
our backs when doing the washing up. For a 5' 9" male that gave a
worktop height of 96cm (sorry for mixing the units - I don't know my
metric height) and it has been excellent.

Lucky devil - 960 mm or even higher would be better for me at 6'2'' but
SWMBO is not as tall, another compromise (in every sense!)

One thing I would suggest, if the option, is available is a lower
surface - in our case 10cm lower for making things like pastry. If you
are really wanting to impress your lady partner you insert a marble
surface into that for keeping the pastry cool when working it.

Rob

No need for marble pastry surfaces. Liz's extremities are like ice all
year round (Raynaud's Syndrome + Arthristis)

But, I would have liked a low hob - perhaps 900 - but that would have
added far too much to the kitchen complexity.

Cheers Richard

--
Real email address is RJS at BIGFOOT dot COM

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by

http://www.diyprojects.info