Sofie

In many installations on the outside they just drill a hole, insert the
cable and seal everything with silicon.... on the inside of the house the
cable may terminate into a wall mounted feed-through bulkhead
connector/jack.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Dave_s" wrote in message
Hi,

What gadgets are being used to feed RG6 coax from an outside wall of
my house, thru that lath and plaster wall, into a TV set on the inside
of that wall. At Home Depot, all I find are small diameter white nylon
bushings. Instructions are drill holes into wall and insdie and outside.
Insert the bushings, feed the RG6 thru the bushings. Seal each bushing
with RTV.

What are cable TV installers or TV shop installers using as the
feed-thru tube? Do these tubes have water tight seals at each end?
Where can I buy these feed-thru tubes if they are used?

Thank you for any helpful hints.
Dave_S