David

It's sufficient to add a few drops of air tool oil to the air inlet
fitting of the air tool each day that you use the tool. If you use the
tool frequently, then several oilings per day is suggested. Be sure to
use the correct oil to prevent internal rusting. Home Depot carries
AMFLO 1220-1 air tool oil, 16oz size. It should last you many years.

David

GTANNENB wrote:

I recently purchased a compressor for blowing out my sprinkler but now
want to use it for my woorworking hobby. It is a 6HP 30 gallon Sears
unit. I recently purchased an 18 gauge Harbor Freight Brad Nailer
special for $25.00. The compressor also came with 2 wrenches and a
chisel tool. My question regards oil for these tools. When using
these tools, does the compressor need some sort of an oiler
attachement? The Brad Nailer came with a little bottle of oil but I
am not sure where to oil it. I looked in the instructions but did not
see any instructions. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Glen