Bill Wallace

Just put a few drops in right into the air inlet that the hose
attaches to. If you are using the gun every day, do it about once a
week. If you use it once a month, do it every time you use it. This
goes for all air tools.

You can also get inline oilers and condensation catchers but probably
more than you want to deal with for a small unit.

(GTANNENB) wrote in message . com...
I recently purchased a compressor for blowing out my sprinkler but now
want to use it for my woorworking hobby. It is a 6HP 30 gallon Sears
unit. I recently purchased an 18 gauge Harbor Freight Brad Nailer
special for $25.00. The compressor also came with 2 wrenches and a
chisel tool. My question regards oil for these tools. When using
these tools, does the compressor need some sort of an oiler
attachement? The Brad Nailer came with a little bottle of oil but I
am not sure where to oil it. I looked in the instructions but did not
see any instructions. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Glen