jtpr

What about doing a 1/4" dado on one side of the total, then another 1/4" on
the other side. Then just clean out the middle with a 1/2" stack.

--
-Jim
©¿©¬

If you want to reply by email its -- ryan at jimryan dot com
Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
Does anyone have any tricks to get this cut to come out accurately other
than measure measure measure?

TIA.

Measure measure, then measure. Use a piece of scrap to check the
measurements. Run the scrap through, then at the same 3/4", run the good
piece. Move the fence. Then use the scrap to check the setup.

Mark your piece so you know where the cut is supposed to be. You don't

want
to move the fence the wrong way. Of course, I've never done that myself,

but
I've heard stories of others doing it. Yeah, th at is, I've read about
others, not me though.
Ed