Martin Whybrow

"Martin Whybrow" wrote in message
I've just been given a Tek 2465B which has a fault (horizontal scan

shrinks
after about 5 minutes). I've looked for a service manual to download and
found 1 at http://www.datasouthservices.com/Manuals/ but the file (ID571)
has only the first 7 sections (256 pages in total) and the circuits are in
the missing sections :-(
Anyone know where else offers this manual for download (too old for
Tektronix' manual download service)?
TIA,
Martin

--

To Len Johnson
Thanks for sending the PDF file; unfortunately my mail server has damaged

--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom