Pop

No, don't have a lot of use for the boob-tube. Only TV I watch
is what I record for viewing so I can skip the commercials, etc.
That said though, I still stand by the unqualified statement the
OP made:

WTF cares what the OP disapproves of?

I disapprove of sexual abuse too. Not every one does, though.
Plus I disapprove of Maggie sitting in the front seat while
speeding home and almost running hubby over in the driveway.
Maybe you get that, but not everyone will. I disapprove of off
topic, time wasting posters. It's a long list; should I
continue?

Pop

"Nil" wrote in message
| On 19 Oct 2004, "Pop" wrote in
| :
|
| WTF cares what you disapprove of? You must be a real
whizzer,
| pal!
|
| You must be either a) unAmerican and/or b) not a TV watcher.
|

| wrote in message
| | On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:08:30 -0400, "hwbuckley"
| | wrote:
| |
| | What is the best way to keep pidgeons from landing on my
roof?
| |