willshak

rotation slim wrote:

Yeah, I should do that. After all, that mower has spent 20 winters in
that shed without stabilizer or any other winterizing.

Dude, got any lottery tips for me, you are obviously a lucky man if
you have gone 20 years without winterizing and never having any
trouble.. maybe I could just rub your tummy for luck..

I didn't even mention that it still has the original spark plug and air
filter cartridge (I do clean them if I sense the motor isn't running right).
Actually, I'm hoping it dies by itself so I can get a new one with a
little more options. As long as it's still running, I can't justify
spending a few hundred $$$ for a new one.
All in all, for a 20 YO, 22" Craftsman with a 4 HP engine, I have no
complaints.