patrick conroy

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 02:51:58 GMT, Monroe
wrote:

Interested in methods that others are using for working during winters
in metal quonsets that don't have permanent insulation. I'm toying
with the ideas of building a small, 8 ft high insulated "room" in one
corner of the quonset or perhaps erecting a temporary canvas/poly
enclosure (think temporary vehicle shelters with piping frame).

Canvas and poly don't have much of an R-value, I think. I'd probably
try to dream up a way to make 4x8'ish panels out of rigid foam panels.
Pretty cheap at the BORG.

How much would it be to spray on some foam insulation inside the hut?

Winter here means periods of -40, dry. The quonset is all-metal,
corrugated, 40 ft x 60 ft x 20 ft max height with enclosed ends.

Where's "here"?