ejl

"ejl" wrote in message
Morning all...just had the unpleasant experience of having the shower go
dead on me as I was standing there soaking wet, hair covered in shampoo.
Light is showing at the on/off pull cord switch showing that power is

coming
in OK - but shower unit itself has no lights showing - it usually has a

red
light on marked power when on....no light showing next to the low

pressure
or the service buttons.- it's a Mira Advance model, about 5 years old if
that helps.

Any advice welcome for stoney broke family of four who NEED a working
shower.

TIA

OK.....half an hour on and darned thing is now working again...should I
worry about this and call a plumber or should I put it down to gremlins in
teh system and forget it?