Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

"Wayne" wrote in message news:417124f3.2395624@shawnews...
Can e-mail you service info and schematics, IF yours is an LG CN291E
chassis. What is your e-mail addy?

Wayne

Just remove the X from my addy and you've got it.

I tried to e-mail you privately but the domain was invalid.

Here's the gist of what I wrote:

Hello Wayne,

I don't have the cover off this monitor at the moment. Where is this number
typically located on this model?

I note that there is a sticker showing March 2001 as mfg date. Place of mfg
is Korea.

Thanks!

I'll add that I can consistently restart this monitor by toggling power 30,
40, as must as 60 times, and it will stay on. I disabled my screen standby
feature in Windows XP and let the monitor run all night. It's still on and
operational 24 hours later. So it appears the problem is related to being
put on standby.

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION • FILM SCANNING • DVD MASTERING • AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com