James Sweet

"Dave M." wrote in message
I'm sorry I bothered you and the group about the tube. I've decided to put
off the pic tube or just give the set to the Salvation Army eventually. I
want to use this set until it's time to invest in a HD system. In the mean
time, I'll put up with the green tracking problem (it's bearable).

Dave M.

I don't think you've bothered anyone, but if you're looking for a tube
you'll have to post the number off it, most of us with various tubes lying
around don't have a cross reference to find out what tubes will work in any
given chassis.