TURTLE

"P. Lui" wrote in message
om...
"TURTLE" wrote in message
"P. Lui" wrote in message
om...
Speedy Jim wrote in message ...
TURTLE wrote:

"Speedy Jim" wrote in message
P. Lui wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for all sorts of PVC/ABS joints that are of 6" diameter.
I haven't been able to find them on any online stores. Does anyone
know of the pricing of these?

Thanks,

Patrick

Here's one:
http://www.plumbingstore.com/index.html

PVC thru 8"

Jim

This is Turtle.

Jim , Are these people real ?

6" Tee $40.00 and a 6" Cap $12.00 .

I maybe missing something here for i only use the 2" to the 6" for vent
pipe on
90%+ AFUE furnaces and run about $4.00 to $6.00.

TURTLE

I guess that's the diff between distributor pricing
and on-line retail...
Jim

How much would it cost if it's not online?

This is Turtle.

My Warehouse supply house here carries the 6" Sch. 40 Tee for $14.49 . The
6" 90º Elbow cost $12.99 . These fitting are used on sewer tank lines and
fill
lines from 3" to 6" lines. They surprised the hell out of me for being that
much
for i don't use many of them and just don't see the prices much. Now the
Suggested Retail is near $40.00 each for these fittings.

TURTLE

Thanks a lot Turtle!

Patrick

This is Turtle.

Well if you have trouble getting them at a reasoniable price. Send me a e-mail
and give me your city & State you live in and I will hussel them up in your city
and I tell you where you can buy them for the $12.00 to $15.00 price. I do a
good amount of out of the area buying and can get to what you want and have them
[ hardware stores ] waiting for you in your city to pick them up. I have not
seen any hardware store that would pass up a 15% to 20% profit and cash on the
barrel head.

TURTLE