Janis

" wrote in message ...
That's the solution I figured I would have to use, but the problem is
that I don't like how those track connectors look, if they are the
ones I have in mind. Maybe now I'm looking for ideas more
design-related than how-to. I'm just not crazy about how those metal
or plastic tracks look. Any creative people out there?

Bury the track in a cast plaster ornamental "medallion".

I love that idea! I can picture what you're talking about but can't
quite figure out what type of store would sell those. I'm in L.A.
though, so it should be easy to track down I guess.

Janis